I have so many updates for you. So, much has happen in the last few months. I can't believe I even have time to blog today.
1. We didn't go to Disney as my last post shows *sad face* But we did replace that w/ summer camp, Myrtle Beach, Chicago and family reunion in New York. Whoooeeee it's been FUN!
2. Nelson (my 11 yr old) went to summer camp for the 3rd yr in a row and loved it. He made so many friends in it and they will be getting together at my house the in the next week. Just imagine a basement, back yard and street w/ 5 12 yrs boys. It will be nuts!!! WHHHAAAA
3. Myrtle Beach; was okay. I wasn't impressed or blown away by it. In fact; It's a closer Florida YUCK! I will only return if it's CHEAP. Otherwise, blah. There are other places I rather go. Like Denver, New Mexico, San Diego, New York, New Orleans, etc.
4. Chicago was an easy day trip to IKEA. I came back with a new bed which I will be sharing in the couple of days. YAY for IKEA!!! =D
5. NEW YORK; I am in love w/ this city. I always say if you haven't been to NYC you haven't been anywhere! and I mean that. It is beautiful. Full of life. Everything is eclectic and energized plus, all my family still lives there and most in New Jersey. I can't wait to return. I will be posting pics very soon...
So, if you haven't noticed I've been a little overwhelmed this summer w/ kids, summer activities, projects, work, mini vacations, shopping for a new car, shopping for a new house, planning our family trip to Italy next yr. and life in general. I promise to come back w/ a BANG! so hold on to your nickers cause I'm going to share every bit of information w/ you!!! WHOOOOEEEE
PS: I've been told by many a people to write a monthly blog on child rearing and I'm seriously considering it. But I will be sure to let everyone know if I decide to do this and if I do would really like for everyone to participate and make it more of a discussion or open forum on tips, advice and support for moms.
Thank you for visiting!!
Show me some love and follow me, I'd love to have you along for the journey =)