Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm going #Wahl_Nuts

If you follow me you should know that I have a slight *cough* obsession w/ @DonnieWahlberg... It's been going on for 20 yrs and it gets crazier the older I get. Can you blame me tho? I mean the man is 42 yrs old and he is so incredibly seksi! *drooling*

Sorry this has nothing to do w/ DIYing or such, but I want to share my obsession...@DonnieWahlberg who's featured in @Jordan Knight (who looks pretty hawt himself) new vid #Stingy =D

ENJOY!


Jordan Knight "Stingy" feat. Donnie Wahlberg by MassAppealGermany

I've downloaded it to my fone, I love to blast it all the way w/ the windows rolled down, going 75mph w/ my shades *wind in my hair* Even girls at work have downloaded it... it's such a seksi song. I love how it reminds me of the days when I was 17 yrs and I couldn't part w/ my @DonnieWahlberg pillow =D

Thank you @DonnieWahlberg and @JordanKnight for making a bunch of 30 something women feel like silly teenagers! #ETERNALLOVE

PSST! are you following DDubs on Tweeter yet?  if you aren't get to it. He is so hilarious and has the best WOW's. You'll thank me later! =D

2 comments:

Andi said...

Thanks for your sweet comment over at Primitive and Proper! I just went to the NKOTBSB concert in May and Donnie came into the crowd about 5 feet away from me!!! I heart me some Donnie too! Loved him when I was a kid. Here's a link to my post about the concert and some pics of Donnie!
http://www.janeofallcrafts.com/2011/05/best-night-of-my-life.html
Enjoy your day!

Unknown said...

Oh YEAH! I'm glad to have another @DonnieWahlberg lover here! He is my biggest CRUSH *teehee*!!
I went to a concert in May too and it was such a blast. I busted in the side door and was inches from him... he is such a cool/down to earth guy. I love it! Are you following him on Tweeter? Thanks for sharing your NKOTB link, you def. got amazing pics and were so close to the 'Kids'. Maybe I should share my concert expierence =D
Have a great Friday!
#ETERNALLOVE