Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Basement Buffet Bar =)

Getting it ready for the buffet... see the concrete basement floor? I love those carpet tiles my parents got for me last winter and I'm finally happy to be putting them down, but don't be fooled; there's still more work to be done =)





This 70's buffet has gone antique white... as you can tell I'm not intirely done w/ that area either but I love to show off the progress as I work slowly to accomplish my wants... (I work to afford my projects and work also gets in the way of my projects AGH!!! )
**forgive the unassembled woredrobe in the way... 


I believe the total I've spent on this area is $45, including the buffet, shelves and nick nacks.

Gotta love my Ballard Designs and Thrifty Decor Chick inspired bottles and my vintage radio that only works when he wants to. 



Gone with the Wind. One of my top 5 movies. I had to fit it in somewhere (even if it doesn't make sense)


Let me know what you think... I love comments! =)

These are the pulls I want for the buffet!!



2 comments:

Kelly @ Much To Do With Nothing said...

Cute buffet! I have one sort of like it that went from wood, to black, and now it's an island in our kitchen so I painted it the same white as the cabinets. This will be such a nice area. Love what you're doing with it!
Kelly

Unknown said...

Thank you Kelly! would you believe this basement is taking me a yr. to put together and I still have the study which I haven't even started yet? =)
BTW, love your page!!