Friday, August 5, 2011

New White Dreamy Ikea Bed

Look what I got!
I picked this up on my first IKEA trip of the summer which really took place this Spring.

Vanvik Queen Bed $400
 It is just as beautiful as it appears. It's so crisp and clean... Yummy! and I only paid $150 for it. YAY for me =D

My IKEA plan of attack always begins in the clearance section. Cause really what's the point of walking thru the whole store when what I'm looking for might be right there? So, I went in. Saw it. Claimed it. It's mine.

Clearance $150


Now, putting it together was an entirely different story. That was quite the challenge. The thin metal sticks that are suppose to keep the bed square are just jank. Really!

Those? how can they hold an adult body!

So, I built it, prayed and went to bed. The next morning I was at Loews getting some wood planks to use. Thank god they cut them for us cause really how would I have managed w/ out a cutter? So, it's all good and pretty now PLUS I found two of  the HENRIKSDAL chairs originally at $89 for $25 each. I couldn't believe my luck that day! that was $64 savings on each chair =D



HENRIKSDAL Chair, brown-black, Blekinge white Width: 21 1/4 " Depth: 22 7/8 " Height: 38 1/4 " Seat width: 21 1/4 " Seat depth: 16 1/2 " Seat height: 18 1/2 "  Width: 54 cm Depth: 58 cm Height: 97 cm Seat width: 54 cm Seat depth: 42 cm Seat height: 47 cm
HENRIKSDAL $89


This chair rests neatly in a corner in my room. I gotta be honest; it holds my briefcase and junk like that so, I should probably be more diligent on the tidiness of my room. Blah blah blah...

Tan and white Master

Check it out!

I love how it's turned out... It's so serene and soothing!


1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Wow! Those were some really great deals. So pretty too!