So, here you have it. I'll make it short.
1. I cut the bottom part of the paper bag, since it fit under the side table perfectly.
2. I measured all 5 sides of the bag.
3. Cut. Sew. Sew. ( I wasn't too concerned w/ sewing straight. See that? =D )
4. All in all this was a failed project. I will play w/ it a bit more and share w/ you all what I came up with.
Let me know what tips or suggestions you might have for me... I love hearing from you!!
Here is how you can join:
1. Link up your blog URL on to Linky.
2. Follow the hostess ( and leave a comment so they can follow you back).
3. Follow as many blogs as you'd like and when they follow you, follow them back. Or follow them first.
(leave a comment on their blog so they can follow you back)
4. Either way spread the love and follow each other. In this case there is nothing wrong in being a follower =D
PS: please follow me and tell me what you think. I love hearing from you fellow bloggettes =D
Thank you for visiting!!
Show me some love and follow me, I'd love to have you along for the journey =)