Monday, July 19, 2010

It's been a while...

I'm in the process of looking for new employment so unfortunately I haven't had much time for blogging. Life get's in the way! I'm sure you're well familiar w/ this movement AGH!

"Oh dear Lord, when will ye bless me w/ a bigger house to hold all my precious finds" =)

Here a few pieces I want to work on before school starts...

This is a CL find.


This is a GW find;


She is a beauty and smells delish. No dents, no scratches and she is all mine. Don't be mad, but I will paint her flowers away. It's just not my steelo =)


Metal Mirror I must paint!

 The silver metal does not go well on that space. So white she will be.

Kitchen door that needs painting, since I can't find the perfect glass door to put there;



Bdrm dresser that will go white; because once you go white you never go back. =)




Another unfinished project;


I reclaimed it from the one of the boys room. I have to remove all those spiderman stickers, sand prime and paint. I'm not certain what color to give it yet.

I still have a desk, shelf and more that needs to be painted in the garage. 

My deadline is end of October or by end of 2010... LOL

No comments: