Friday, April 30, 2010

Green living going to far? NAH!! =)

I'm "Light Green" but I'm doing my best to achieve "Green".

Maybe this is TMI, but I have to share. My friends think it's gross but I it's kinda cool and green, not to mention the savings in female products a yr.


I've been using the Diva Cup since the end of 2008 and I'm loyal to her. Well, maybe not on the heavy days but for the most part it's my first choice. It takes practice, patience and more practice. I wouldn't recommend that you go out to the movies, mall or date on the first few tries. Using it at home the first few times while you clean and do chores is probably the safest bet until you are fully comfortable w/ it.


I won't show you mine, cuase that's gross =) You have to cut the little bottom tail on it, fold it in to a U shape (or whatever is convienient for you) and use it.

Menstrual cups can last up to 10 years. They great for travel and there have been no reported cases of toxic shock syndrome.Cleaning it up is a cinch.

I know there are many questions about the menstrual cups. Feel free to ask and I'll give you my experiences.

No comments: