Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bringing life to ze basements

Re-finishing the basement and going from darken dungeon to a functional calm area is finally coming together. Contractor predicted to have it completed in a couple of months, but once he started he realized that there was a lot more to get done. The entire basement was rewired and it is "to code". See the wires hanging... =)



We finally have walls and paint up. This week I will commit to putting down the floors which are carpet tiles (I got them for the bargain price of FREE! ) The paint is BM, (I will never use anything else) tinted creamy mushroom from Behr. It makes the space clean and new flavored scent. Did you notice the newly painted fireplace?

I have a lot of work to do and I hope to have the floors and the study (not pictured) done this week. Floors for sure... then I'll start decorating with all my Craigslist, Hob Lob, HG and GW finds. You won't believe the beautiful things I've found =)





No comments: